Bluthner soundboard

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:29:51 -0500

I would NOT TOUCH this piano. I thought I'd seen it all. I saw Asian pianos
with laminated soundboard with masking tape on wich they painted faked
vertical grain to make it appear as solid... but 2 soundboards on top of
each other... this is too much.

I think this person was taken advantage of to put it mildly.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC