Fw: Thank you - Boston technical question

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 06:51:43 +0200

Larry J. Nelson (nelsonpiano@attbi.com) on Friday, March 15, 2002 at
05:31:16

message: I would like to thank those members who responded to my email about
my client's problem with ringing in the middle of their new Boston Upright
Piano.  They have since listened to Kawai and Yamaha uprights and have heard
some form of this in all of these.  They will be returning the Boston to the
dealer and looking for something else even exploring recent used pianos.  If
anybody else has any feedback, please feel free to respond.  I would be much
obliged.  Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!!  Thanks again.

Larry J. Nelson
Massachusetts