Cracked Pin Block?

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 06:42:21 -0800

At the national convention, one guy had three different levels of repair.
Glycerin and alcohol, 50/50, Sand paper the pin, Fill hole with 5 min epoxy.
The epoxy made the pin slightly jumpy but wasn't bad. I would think this
would work as the longest lasting ( how long ..?) repair for a pinblock that
is disintegrating. File a relief groove with a small triangular file in the
side of the hole for pinblocks that aren't drilled completely through.
Keith R
CA glue is getting raved about as a pin tightner, if that's all you need.

The