Bechstein Rocker Capstan

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 18:29:04 -0800

I did this a number of years ago on an 1887 Bechstein.  I used the
Renner universal wippen along with the longest size heal.  They lined up
perfectly with new key capstans.  The geometry relationships with the
new wippen and new Renner shanks was perfect.  Along with new "Able
Light" hammers it turned out to be a pretty good action.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV