Clock (OT)

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 18:59:30 -0700

    David, I hoped that you were referring to the Atomic Clock Sync. =
I've had it on my computer for about a year, and it's a really neat free =
little program. Just click on it and it resets your clock. I use that to =
set the clocks in my house. I remember when we used to dial that number =
from the phone company to get a recorded time message. I wonder if they =
still do that.

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: David M. Porritt=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 4:40 PM
  Subject: Clock (OT)

  I notice from time to time that many people's computer clock is =
inaccurate -- sometimes by many years!  Here is a link to a program that =
will set your clock automatically.  You can even have it check your =
clock each day.

  =
http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-1475100-108-80245.html?bt.51723.1001=
5..dl-80245