PTG Journal We're spoiled

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 07:04:52 -0500

Oh, yeah, I agree!  I joined PTG just to get the Journal.  If I had
known I could subscribe to it separately, who knows when I would have
joined!  I keep all the journals neatly organized, and on occasion I
pull out some old ones and read them again.  And in case you're
wondering, yes, I am glad to be a member of PTG!

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA