regulating pedals?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 06:43:50 -0500

Stephen,

When did you lose the pin?  If it was since the piano was in its current
location, then it's still in there somewhere.  All you have to do is find
it, which might be a little challenging since the piano is apparently a
player.

Those pins probably cost about 8 cents from a supply house, but if there
is a minimum order requirement of, say, $10, you may not want to go that
route either.  You could do what homeowners sometimes do, just stick any
old nail or screw in the dowel hole to keep the dowel in place, or you
could get a little fancier by cutting out the smooth part of an
appropriately sized nail, round the ends, polish it up and glue it in
place in the dowel.

Regards,
Clyde