Just Intonation,(Long)

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 19:22:30 EST

In a message dated 11/5/01 6:14:54 PM Central Standard Time, A440A@AOL.COM
writes:

>                         What is Just Intonation?:
>                      A Definition in Musical Context
>              --------------------------------------------

I wonder why it is that every time I read something from that "Tuning" list,
I can't understand one freakin' thing they are talking about and how come it
has absolutely *nothing* to do with tuning as far as anyone who actually
tunes pianos for a living understands it?

It's enough to make me want to join the "I like ET, the more E the better"
crowd.  SHEESH!

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin