S&S plate touch up?

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 00:44:46 -0500

Hi Isaac,
                I managed to find some data on varsol.

minimum flash point   40C             Autoignition  250C

Product is mainly C7-C10 Hydrocarbons

Ethylbenzene                       less than .1%    (carcinogenic)

Triethylbenzene                         4.0%

Saturated hydrocarbons              83%

C8 Hydrocarbon plus aromatics   17%

The product is marketed in a wide variety of mixes.  Exxon Corp being one
of the largest suppliers.

Like all sovents use in a ventilated space.

It is availiable in a low odor form.  Gas is heavier than air.

On a personal note. I could not tell the difference between C7 and a C10
hydrocarbon if it bit me in the butt  <G>

More imformation than you know what to do with.

Regards Roger