Needling Technique

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 17:22:34 +0200

As with every voicing technique, there is a method to the madness. Steaming can
work quite well, when done right... or even close to right. My experience with
it is that "hammer spring" is not destroyed at all when doing this. Actually,
short term, I get extremely good dynamics with judicious steaming.

Roger...yousa gonna have to take a trip to Europe and shows these fellows and
gals what this is all about...grin..

Even so... after being encouraged by Antares posts on the subject, I am
returning to needles at the present when dealing with good instruments. And I
like what I am learning.

There are always at least 26 ways to skin the average moose.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.