My latest tool

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 14:02:02 -0500

On 6/17/01 9:53 AM, "Joe & Penny Goss" <imatunr@srvinet.com> wrote:

> Hi Howard,
> I checked on the vac and it will not do the two things that I need in a vac.
> To suck as well as blow.
> The vac that I use is a hand held Orick. While it is not as strong a sucker
> as I would like, and uses a disposable bag, if the bag is removed it can be
> used to blow an action out.
> Anyone out there with a better vac?

For the past 15 years or more, I have used one or another version of the
following:

The HOOVERŪ COMMERCIAL PORTAPOWER  LIGHTWEIGHT  MODEL C2094

See it at the very bottom of the following web page:

http://www.hoover.com/xq/asp/qx/products/commercial.htm

The hose can be attached to the air outlet for blowing. I think this thing
is just about perfect for what I need in the way of a field vacuum.

The last time I bought one, I think I paid about $140. I leave the wands and
most of the attachments at home, carrying only hose, crevice tool, and the
smallest brush tool. I wouldn't be without it.

Kent Swafford