Flood Damage Advice

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:55:54 -0400

Avery,
    I'll second this from Patrick. This ones already gone. Forget the box
fan. Prepare the customer to wave goodbye as it's hauled to the dump. It's a
good thing they have good insurance! I expect you'll be seeing this a lot in
the days to come.

Greg

P.S. I'm glad you're o.k.! Thanks for the "coverage" it's amazing how little
we received on our local news. :(

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté