The bottom line versus integrity

Norman Barrett nbarrett@midsouth.rr.com
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 00:13:27 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin E. Ramsey" <ramsey@extremezone.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2001 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: The bottom line versus integrity

>     OK, I've enjoyed reading your responses to my rant. I'm really not a
> saint, and wasn't trying to make myself out to be one. I do charge a fair
> fee, depending on the needs of the piano, and what needs to be done to it.
> I'm really not going to starve, ever, that was just a figure of speech. I
do
> love what I do, but I love to eat too.
snip

I have enjoyed reading this too. It reminds me of what I heard someone say a
long time ago.
This was, "I don't care about money. It's everyone else! When I go to the
grocery store, He
wants money. When I go to a movie, they want money."  Etc.

I agree with this. I have to charge you because they charge me.

Norm Barrett
Memphis chapter PTG