Acoustic Memory

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 01:18:03 -0400

Rob and list,
    This is an interesting theory. The first thing that comes to mind
about "training the board" is that you're assuming that the frequency
never changed over those few billions times the hammer comes in contact
with the string. Even with a very fast repetition we are still talking
about a long period of time and the piano is sure to go at least a
little out of tune. What will that do to your theory?

Greg

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté