Fw: Square grand hammers

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 07:13:27 -0400

Well, it sounds like Ronson to me. $375 plus shipping - duplicated & =
bored.
 =20
----- Original Message -----=20
From: WWBrooks@aol.com=20
To: mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com=20
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 11:06 AM
Subject: Square grand hammers

 Dear Terry=20

  Abel can not recover square grand hammers.  They can make new ones to =
match=20
the old set.=20
  The new hammers can be bored, but will not have the felt or wood =
shaped.=20
you will=20
need to do this your self  to fit the action.=20
   We will need the whole set for samples, to send to Germany. It will =
take=20
3 to 4 months to complete. The estimated price would be $500 to $600.=20

                             Regards  Wally Brooks=20