advertising & stuff

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 22:59:54 -0300

Hi,
I found that music teachers, schools and churches, if you give them good =
service
the word of mouth from that really pays off.
With your name in the yellow pages, they will always be able to find =
you.
I also found that a toll free telephone number helps, they are quite =
inexpensive now.
If you do not have a wife to take the calls, then have call forwarding =
to your cell=20
phone.
The above, has kept me as busy as I want to be for the last 25 years. I =
have been
doing a University School of Music for the last 13 years. So I have been =
very lucky.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Mike and Jane Spalding=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 7:29 PM
  Subject: Re: advertising & stuff

  Hi Kallie,

  1.  Personal networking, word-of-mouth, referals from friends =
customers and dealers.  Make sure all of these contacts have some of =
your business cards.

  2.  Yellow Page listing.  (Nowhere near as productive as #1)

  Haven't tried anything else yet, but suspect there is nothing as =
effective as these two.

  Mike Spalding
    ----- Original Message -----=20