"loud" pedal

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Mon, 04 Jun 2001 10:23:05 -0700

Well now Stephen, the una-corda has to be regulated and the hammers voiced
to work correctly.  If you are speaking of the mute pedal on an upright,
which lowers felt in front of the hammers, you have something that
completely changes the sound of the piano and really affects the touch/feel
of the piano.  I'll take the una-corda...although I like the Fender Rhodes
sound of the mute pedal occassionally.

David I.