..and now for the real vacation..

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 21:33:55 -0500

Hey Phil,

We'll be right behind you!  We'll be heading right up I-95 through Maine
around the 14th or 15th.

If you ever get a chance, book a cruise on the ketch Angelique out of
Camden.  We went last June and loved it!  They fixed us more lobster than we
could possibly eat. The temperature out there was 65-75 the whole time.
Slept under 2 blankets every night.  It was 103 at home.

Warren

--
Warren Fisher RPT                   Beginners & Lurkers
fish@Communique.net                 Basic Pianotech discussed