Wet and Wild Steinway

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:59:57 -0500

>...There is an inherent conflict between the
>conscious restraint of trade marketing stance of Steinway and the PTG's own
>set of published ethics.
>PR-J
>... I don't mean to come across to shrilly here, but
>I'm starting to have a visceral reaction to Steinway's bending of ethical
>practices.
>PR-J (Paul Revenko-Jones, RPT)

Paul, List,

Maybe the visceral reaction you are experiencing is because you are
treading on some of these published ethics you profess need to be upheld by
another.

1. I will act honorably and in a professional manner.
6. I will promote, in any way that I can, good will toward my profession
and toward the music industry.

It is prudent to examine and judge carefully one's position on matters of
importance.

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731