Plate refinishing and agraffe replacement

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 21:33:36 -0500

Terry, have you ever tried an impact screwdriver? You hold the bit firmly in the
slot of the screw and tap the top of it with a small hammer.  Works by internal
cam action to turn the screw. Adjusts to tighten or un. :-)

Warren