hanging hammers

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 21:16:18 -0500

Leslie,

Just keep going to conventions, eventually it'll make sense!  All that
esoterica lodges in the back of your mind and then all of a sudden you get
these flashes of insight right when you need them most to get your tail out
of a crack!  What' cha think?

Mostly, though, what you get are a lot of good friends on this list and
around the country that are happy to give you their hard won experience if
you ask for it.  The biggest problem I've always had is to ask my questions
clearly enough to get the answer I need!

Warren

--
Warren Fisher RPT                   Beginners & Lurkers
fish@Communique.net                 Basic Pianotech discussed