I need one Picture frame Steinway Leg

Erwinpiano Erwinpiano@email.msn.com
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 15:52:02 -0700

   To My ever helpful and esteemed colleagues on List=20

      I am purchasing a 1933 Stwy B that apparently had one  leg broken =
(aaahh) by stage hands(those ruffians!)  It  is the traditional shaped =
leg but has  what I call picture framing type recess cutout on the top =
block and lower leg. It was the type common before the Big war. I just =
know some packrat (savior)  has a set or less of these legs lying in the =
garage wondering what they are going to do with these relics in their =
lifetime  but can't bear to throw them out.
   Any body got a lead? Any help most appreciated.
   =20
   I just had a thought. Maybe we could have a garage sale of =
tools,spare  parts and other stuff once a month on the list? Feed back =
please,just asking the question.

     Dale Erwin-209-577-8397
     4721 Parker Rd.=20
     Modesto,  Calif. 95357