Replacement for Zephyr skin?

Dale R Fox foxpiano@juno.com
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 15:37:38 -0700

Hi John and Ron N.
	as Ron states you can use thin  (.010"  prefered) in place of zephyr
skin.  You can either replace the bleeds OR you can seal the new pouches
with rubber cement diluted with naptha.  About 2 or 3 to 1,    Naptha to
cement.  Use a finger to apply and don't forget the edges above the glue
joint.   Be sure the glue has dried first :-)

Dale Fox

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.