Feurich Pianos

Phil Romano romanop@attglobal.net
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 19:11:42 -0400

Hi David,

I recently serviced a three year old Feurich grand. I forget right now =
but I think it was 175 cm (it's in the laptop). Without a doubt it was =
one  of the nicest pianos I've seen for a while around here! Needed =
quite a bit of tuning and regulating (the client had brought it from =
upper Michigan to coastal SC last year) but it was a pleasure to work =
on. Renner action, Kluge keys, sitka board etc... high quality German =
craftsmanship. I'll be calling this lady regularly!

I don't know about the status of the company. Here is their URL.

http://www.feurich.com/english%20pages.htm

Phil Romano
Myrtle Beach, SC
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: David Love=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 8:13 PM
  Subject: Feurich Pianos

  Does anyone know the current status of the Feurich piano company.  =
They have been in and out of business, apparently, over the past ten =
years; owned by Bechstein and then manufactured more recently by =
Schimmel.  What quality are the ones coming out of the factory now, and =
who is building them. =20

  Thanks,

  David Love