post-reno health: how's yours?

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 18:35:10 -0500

>Hey John,
>
>Wish I'd known you were there. I'd have tried to look you up. :-)
>
>Avery

Hey Avery,

Both you and John (Paul Chick, Ric Moody, Phil Bondi, Dale Fox, and more
than a few others) snuck up on me this year! About the only person I
managed to surprise was Ron Overs, because I caught him in a sleep deprived
state late in the exhibition hall Tuesday evening.

If I haven't already said so, it was a pleasure meeting each and every one,
and the way my memory's going, it probably will be again next year.

Then again, maybe next year we can get a small corner of the PTG web page
with a sign in list of names of those who intend going to Chicago so we'll
have some idea who's attending and can make up prioritized social hit lists
beforehand. Is that doable without more work than we're worth?

Just a thought.

Ron N