New set of keys

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 06:41:49 -0400

The piano is a total loss because the cost of replacing the keys will
greatly outweigh the value of the piano.

The insurance company will spring for another used piano of similar stature
(if there is an ins. co. involved)
otherwise the customer will be caughing up close to the price of a new piano.

The best scenario is that they have identified the perpetrator and can get
that person to effect repairs.

Other than that, it's salvage,

Jon Page