Magnetic door signs

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 04 Jul 2001 18:38:34 -0400

Friends,

I think I got only a few new clients with my door signs, but there is another
good reason to have them.  Sometimes we arrange for me to tune the piano even if
no one is home.  Either they leave a door unlocked for me or tell me where to get
a key.  I am more comfortable having the signs identify me, if any neighbors see
me go into a house where they know no one is home.

Then there is the situation when the client forgot the appointment.  If it is
someone I know would want me to just go in and do it, I try all the doors before
giving up.  Again, it's much better for neighbors to know who that is over there,
than to wonder if they should be calling the police about an intruder.

Regards,
Clyde