The Flag

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 18:15:40 EDT

In a message dated 04/07/01 3:22:31 PM, larudee@pacbell.net writes:

<< To All Non-U.S. Citizens on this list,

I, for one, would like to invite you to celebrate your Venezuelan, New
Zealander,
Australian, Chinese, Canadian, South African, Spanish, Croatian, Belgian,
Swiss,
French, and all other patriotic holidays on this list, so the rest of us may
enjoy them the way you must be enjoying this thread.

Paul Larudee

Paul since you did not make the same, or similar, comments when Cinco de Mayo
or Canada Day were spoken of on this list I wonder why you find it needful to
do so now?

I'd say "God Bless America" except someone would say that religion has no
place on the list............. and that bless was blasphemous......... and
then that saying America was being a fanatic patriot............. so I will
say only that I hope each and everyone on the list gets just as much from
this country as they put into it...or don't.
 As for the listees that live outside the U.S........ they are certainly
welcome to share their heritage/important dates with us at any time without
anyone's specific invitation to do so.
Jim Bryant (FL)