Sunday morn (OT) was Grand regulating + Backcheck Question

Sun, 25 Feb 2001 17:31:55 +0100

Ron Nossaman wrote: at
           Sun, 25 Feb 2001 09:01:
                    amoung other things.

> There's a realistic limit of expectation in there somewhere too, though it
> often surprises me by being higher than I expected. Then again, it's lower once
> in a while as well.
>
> Ron N

My my we are up early on a Sunday morning arent we... grin I think Terry just
went to bed... I like Sundays at home with my ADSL connection. I can watch at the
notes pop in, see whos up and about, who just left the room, and who just walked
in. Sort of anyways. Its 5:30 in the afternoon here, I am home nursing a back
problem enjoying reading what all my internett friends have to say. Wondering a
bit about our freind Newton. Havent heard from him in a few days. Well.. back to
my book and coffee for a bit.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.