Barbara Pease-Renner

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 22:33:04 -0500

On Sunday, December 30, 2001, at 09:10 PM, owen j. greyling wrote:

> Hi List,
> =A0 Do any of you recognize the name Barbara Pease-Renner?

She's a North Bennett Street grad, from the mid '70s. She was an active=20=

member of the Boston Chapter, and later (I think) in Rhode Island, and=20=

lived in the Cleveland area. She did a lot of concert work, and I seem=20=

to recall she had been doing concert work for Petrof and doubtless=20
others.
Given that she had studied with Bill Garlick she is no doubt familiar=20
with various historic temperaments. Last saw her at the Providence RI=20
PTG Institute/Convention.
That's all I can tell you,
Patrick Draine

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...