Follow-up: replacing upright liftrod hanger

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 02 Dec 2001 20:00:35 -0500

Friends,

Thanks to those of you who sent responses to this.  They were helpful, but I
still had difficulty coming up with a repair that looked good, and it took a
lot longer than I thought it should, but it should work.  And after all, how
many people are going to look at the repair anyway?  If it doesn't break again,
even some future piano technician may never give it a second glance for the
rest of the piano's life.

Regards,
Clyde