Tuning lever heads

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 02 Dec 2001 19:52:45 -0500

Newton,

Your comments here cause me to realize something about my left-handed
tuning.  When tuning verticals I push to raise the pitch, and on grands I
pull.  I don't know why, but one consistency is that the tuning hammer is
on the same side of the tuning pin as where the string begins the coil.

Regards,
Clyde