Bass strings changing scale

Phillip L Ford fordpiano@lycos.com
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 01:28:35 0000

Ron,
Thanks.  I actually saw your response to JD's post about
15 minutes after I posted this, when I had worked from e-mail
150 down to about e-mail 70.  But since we're on the subject,
I believe you mentioned in that post that you use a modified
form of the Conklin formula and then you proceeded to give
the Conklin formula.  In what way do you modify it, or is
that proprietary?

Phil
---
Phillip Ford