Today's Unusual Find

Dave Doremus algiers_piano@bellsouth.net
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 07:12:55 -0500

At 3:02 PM -0700 8/5/01, Dick Beaton wrote:
>Hi Ray and all.
>
>I have one of those double headed levers that was given to me a long
>time ago. It has square tips at different angles.

Hi guys, if anyone wants to sell one of these I'd take it in a
second. I do a lot of square and early piano work and that tip is a
great help. I had an old tip like you describe, passed on to me many
years ago, that vanished with a tool box from my car. I know I could
have a new one made but the old metal has a much nicer look and
feel...

--
Dave

Dave Doremus RPT