Feurich

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 23:59:46 +0200

The old Feurichs were kinda nice sounding little puppies. I suppose
you could always get into scaling disscussions and the like... but
all in all they had a nice pleasant overall sound. They seem
reasonably well built to me. I understand that as has happened so
often the company went konk and the name got sold. In such cases its
not so usual that the newer versions are much like the older....

The few older Feurichs I have bumped into always were rather light
touched, and bright... fairly big in sound. And pretty clean for
being so old.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.