Fw: new strings broken strings-the true cost

Erwinpiano Erwinpiano@email.msn.com
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 20:34:22 -0700

  Terry

 Right on and great perspective.  Besides there isn't enough money that
could be charged to accurately compensate for the time spent to solve this
colossal nuisance of a problem.  Let me add it up this way.
1.  the initial string replacement visit parts, labor, driving and setting
up the app.  The "yo're going to be seein alot o me for a while " speech.
$300.00

2.  Multitude of whining phone calls from client saying "It was just tuned
yesterday" even though you splained it to her really well.
                                                                Irritation
cost $600.00
3.  6 follow up 10 minute touchups over the next year,related phone calls to
schedule, and driving time.                                   $10,000.00

 So should I tell you how I REALLY feel about busted strings or just shut
up.
  Hey She's a teacher if the strings are old she needs to string it.
     So I think Terry is right.  Fix and keep quiet cause you can't charge
enough to get the taste out a your mouth anyway.  Just charge a reasonable
fee knowing she's good for your business and be less crabby than me!
        Best

   Dale Erwin
   P.S Good advice Jon Page