Plate Lettering

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 14:21:04 -0500

Hi Don,
             I use those rubber India ink pads from the rubber stamp co.
then clear coat. They are better than the pads you get from Staples. Cost
was $35 Can for the custom stamp thingee.  $3 for 4oz of India ink.
 I wait untill the next day to clear coat, so the Ink is good and dry, that
way no runs from the solvent in the clearcoat.
Roger