Fw: just what is 7/32"?

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 14:48:30 EDT

<<Hi Jim,
The only double helix threaded agraffes I've ever heard of are the 9/32"
things Schaff sold for at least 20 years, that wouldn't fit anything on the
planet - even after rethreading the hole with the tap they sold for the
purpose. Even if they did work, they'd be awfully hard to align.
Ron N>>

Yes that is what I was thoinking also and why I asked the question. I can't
imagine what Eds problem is here and perhaps I am just clutching at straws?
Jim Bryant (FL)