Tuning Stamina

Dirk Lindeboom triopts@xs4all.nl
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 09:07:56 +0200

Robert.
apart from a healthy life with excercise you might try what we call in =
Holland: autogene training. It is a way of reaching ultimate relaxation =
of your muscles, combining several (ancient) techniques. It is mostly =
given by physiotherapists. Once you have mastered the technique, you can =
apply it in any situation where can feel the tension building up.
Apart from all the other things one might do to keep fit, this autogene =
training has helped me the most to get rid of neck- and =
shoulderproblems. And it makes you a more balanced person too!
Greetings,
Dirk Lindeboom, pianotuner/ -technician, Holland.