Tutorials

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 06 Apr 2001 21:07:06 -0500

Z,

You say "based on a standard tuning rate."  You could just figure out
how much money you would earn tuning pianos in the same amount of time,
and divide by four to come up with the charge for each one.  If that
seems off to you, adjust upward or downward accordingly.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger (who has never done this sort of thing)