Tune Lab Pro

Tue, 03 Apr 2001 18:26:01 +0200

Hi folks...

I got a chance to run Tunelab Pro through a few paces today and
there were several things I liked alot about it. The display
seems a bit improved, the option of looking at the  spectrum in
two different modes was neat, and the one keystroke movement from
partial to partail without having to recalculate the tuning curve
was really nice. Seems like Robert has moved in a substantial way
(short of creating a multipartial display) towards a multipartial
capable system.

Didnt get a chance to try out a whole lot more yet... but this
looks pretty good. Definantly a great alternative for ETD
shoppers.  Looking very much forward to hearing from others first
impressions. Way to go Robert.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.