Aural?

Tue, 03 Oct 2000 09:09:26 +0200

You are Correct Eugenia, not just that I am in aggreement with you, you are
simply correct.. As for your end comment... I am way ahead of you dear. Think
through again what you have read. Often enough we say the same things, using
different words and think we are on different paths when we are not.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.