NPR--Good list etiquette? - not piano related

RustRazor@AOL.COM RustRazor@AOL.COM
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 21:00:34 EDT

In a message dated 10/2/00 12:36:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time, JIMRPT@AOL.COM
writes:

>  > P.S. Now if we could only delete the other NPR: "Nasty Propaganda Radio"
>  > .....but that belongs on another list entirely. :-)
>   >>:

 <<"if you don't like National Public Radio, then don't listen.">>

 Matt;
  This is out of line........ telling a taxpayer that if he doesn't like
 something to not listen when a, admittedly small, percentage of his taxes
 help support NPR.
  Let's keep this political stuff private..OK?
 Jim Bryant (FL)

Sorry, Jim.  I believe just as strongly as you that politics should not be a
part of this list.  But I'm not the one who started with it.  If people
insist on injecting what I consider to be incendiary commentary into their
posts (ironically, in a post concerning excessive non-piano-related subject
matter), I will not let it stand unchallenged.  If we all agree to leave
politics out of this, then we all agree.  Agreed?

Matt Wynne - NY