Wanna be piano tuner

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 21:12:50 EDT

I will jump in here. How about a little respect?

Dave Peake, RPT

In a message dated 10/01/2000 3:18:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
cmpiano@earthlink.net writes:

<< David:  You're RPT bias is showing.  I gave a tech session at the SF
 chapter early this month.  I was looking forward to seeing you there.  I
 was disappointed that you weren't there.  The SF chapt has over 60 members.
 There were about ten at this meeting.  I don't know how many were
 associates.  My chapter has the same problem.  About half of the attendees
 are associates.  My anger at a few arrogant Rpt's has long ago changed to
 amusement.  Most are my friends.  I've won the respect of most of my peers
 thru my abilities, not my title.  It took a long time.

 And! Why are you trying to entice this newby to your "Northernmost
 Chapter"?  I saw her first. Get lost!  As the pseudo-acting vp of our
 chapter, I'm in charge of the tech sessions. And!
 we serve refreshments!  Melissa! just kidding.  All your replies come from
 DOM's (dirty old men)  I'm a dom but I'm basically harmless.  I do love
 pianos, and I don't have any secrets so I will tell you anything I know if
 you have 5 minutes to spare.

 David, can we call a truce for now?  Melissa may not like the dirty laundry.

 Carl Meyer