new chat time suggested

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 12:56:06 -0800

At 08:51 PM 11/26/2000 +0100, you wrote:
>Hey, Susan.
>Yeah, I do think your sugestion is quite good. I dunno about the others but
>it suits me quite nicely :)
>But I also think that it would be nice if ppl. could feel free to visit
>whenever, whatever time. Having a sertain set time is very good and
>recomendable but, I can only speak for myself...I will probably jump in
>here and there nomatter :) but, yeah, Sundays is a good sugestion.
>Over and out!
>Maria

Hi, Maria. I hope to see you next Sunday. You know, the chat
room is open around the clock already; it's just that nobody knows
you're there waiting to talk. If you feel like chatting, you can
email people suggesting that they join you, which is what happened
this morning. The set times are just to let people know when others
are likely to be there.

Susan