Plastic elbows/a fiery solution

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Sun, 28 May 2000 19:10:47 +0100

Bob,

this would totally destroy the threads in the elbow.
Have you seen the long term effect with this procedure?

Would the elbows be more prone to clicking or being wobbly with this method
after a certain time, since the plastic contracts because of the heat (I
would think)

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland