Going over it twice

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 18 May 2000 07:05:33 -0400

Friends,

I believe it was Bill Bremmer (correct me if I'm wrong) who said that you can
tune a piano faster by going over it twice than belaboring the tuning once.  I
would really like to see this demonstrated at a convention by anyone who uses
this method, since I am admittedly dubious.  Yet being sort of an efficiency
freak, I'm interested if I can be convinced.  Or is this another area where each
person does what is comfortable for him/her?

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA