How do I open this piano???

Todd L. Mapes foxmeadow@freewwweb.com
Thu, 18 May 2000 05:50:05 -0500

Gang,

As an encore to David's dilemma, I came across a Baldwin Acrosonic,
roughly 1950 vintage, if I remember correctly, that I never could remove
the fallboard.  There were several cleats in the side of the cases that
I could have removed, but without removing them, the metal rods and
brackets that screw into the case couldn't come clear.  Is there an easy
way, or do I have to disassemble all four cleats?

Todd L. Mapes
Fort Smith, AR