45 min tunings/The Thing

Thu, 18 May 2000 06:26:24 -0500

Sir Kristinn,

At 10:25 05/18/2000 +0100, you wrote:

 obviously present a futile case and any
>time over one hour is time spent for nought (cool word).

This is an example of the law of diminishing returns - or knowing when the
effort expended has exceeded the results gained.

>I tuned a wretched little "thing" yesterday.
>Swedish spinet of the brand Östlind & Malmquist serial number 24255
>Does anybody have the production year?

Somewhere between:
20510 - 1940
25040 - 1945

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College			-(319)-387-1204
700 College Drive			-(319)-387-1076 - Fax
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045

Live such that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry.