advertising on your vehicle

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Wed, 17 May 2000 16:28:33 +0200

>I am also thinking of making
> one of those magnetized thingies that sit on TOP of the roof, like a taxi
or
> what those pizza delivery guys use, with the name of my business on it
>
> Terry Peterson
> Los Angeles, CA
> Associate Member, PTG

Why not go the whole hog and get flashing amber lights and claim emergency
status for the "has to be done right now" concert tuning :)

But seriously, I guess it depends on image - what you want to present and
the vehicle concerned. I  drive an Elantra sedan, no advertising on it, just
paino mags in the back seat and a business card on the dash. Other tuners I
know have vans and have sign writing on it.

Brian Lawson
PTG Assc, MPT.
Johannesburg, South Africa